Saturday, July 22, 2017

IT'S MY HAPPENING... AND IT FREAKS ME OUT BABY!!

Yeah I know, LL is no longer insurable. ~ What else is new? ~ And who gives a BFD about "existing conditions" anyway? ~ I myself have been using look alike backup stand-in singer babes on my BB for the past 23 years. ~ Or as Jimmy Hendricks used to say; If you don't want to fuck me, I know that your sister will. ~ Or in other words, "It's sooo good to be me..." AP to MADONNA in AP:II. ~ Or like it says in my swinging 1960s LDS patriarchal blessing, "All of your friends, and even some of your enemies, will want to be like you..." ~ GSR/TWN ~ RUSH NOTES: "It always amazes me when I go to the doctor's office and everybody at the front desk freaks out and doesn't know what to do when I tell them that I AM is self-insured on a cash basis only. ~ As they fly into a panic and start digging around for the right form for me to fill out and sign." ~ SUMMER RECIPIE NOTES: Chop up several big ripe heirloom tomatoes and stir fry them in garlic, onions, olive oil, and salt. ~ Mix in your favorite pasta. ~ Use a slice of whole wheat bread to mop up the sauce. ~ If you plan on fucking your sexy underaged pool side guest a fresco a little later. ~ Since girls at that age tend to get pregnant very easly. ~ Even if she is on the little pink pill, and you are on the little purple pill. ~ Anyway,~ "It's only up to Jesus who gets pregnant." Mel Gibson. ~

No comments: