Monday, July 24, 2017

OPENING IT UP AT THE ROYAL BRITISH OPEN

That historic 62 on the 18 greens of the royal BRITISH OPEN on Saturday was confirmation of Ms. Green's number coming up in the alternative double ending to THE BREAKUP in Chicago. ~ Where at the end, a guy named 'Jordan' won the prophetic 1290 days sports event on the eve of the latest vote on the abomination of desolation in DANIEL 9 meets MARK 13. ~ In accordance with the very clear messege that I got from [GREASE 2] Michael at 7:25 am back on July 13; which simply said, "GET RID OF HIM!!" ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS JEN: I like your husband. ~ I like his movies too; especially the David Lynch ones. ~ However he is not royalty. ~ "Not everything that looks white is white." Jesus, 1999. ~ "Steel sharpens steel." Jesus, 1997. ~ "I had to bear witness against the wife of my youth." Jesus, 2bc.info. ~ "OK, that's enough." Elizabeth Hurley in the first AP release, circa 1997. ~ PS BARRY BABY: Why so serious? ~ You don't believe in God? ~ Are you kidding me? ~ You're actually worried that Trump is going to beat you up and fire you in the next season's round of reality tv show ratings? ~ Snap out of it girl, for Christ's sake. ~ You finally get over it in the much anticipated final season, when you finally come out of it, and you finally move on to the next big thing, yada yada... Like they make you the next President of the UNITED NATIONS or the EU in CAPOTE meets 2001: A SPACE ODDITY meets MOONWALKERS:II. ~ No. Yeah. Really. ~ Have your people call my people. ~ Meanwhile, the drinks are always on me at MY OWN PRIVATE CALIFORNIA happening at THE PLAYBOY MANSION. ~ PS JON LOVITZ: Hey guy, I have a great idea for a hit movie screenplay that is just right for you. ~

No comments: