Saturday, July 29, 2017

NO ONE BUT NO ONE CAN SAVE IT, NOT EVEN AUSTIN POWERS.

Right after John McCain came to the rescue and cast his deciding vote to save Obamacare, a woman who rescues snakes in She/ffield Lake, Ohio called 911 to report that a yuuuge snake was wrapped around her forehead's eyebrows and biting off her nose. ~ Because right there is Black Creek. ~ And Barack Obama is a half negro born in Africa to a Jewish mother from Mercer Island, Lake Washington, Washington State. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS NO.14: Seen any interesting number 14 signs and wonders lately? ~ I know I have. ~ PS NEW READERS: Lorain County, Ohio's landmarks are for when I was selling the stainless 211 steel VITA MIX 3600 during my BYU days with my exwife from Lorain, France. ~ Per that Lorain omelet I make for her in A VIEW TO A KILL, circa 1985. ~ PS KEN McLEOD: One of our Branch Davidian heights neighbors got a German shorthair hunting dog puppy named Scout, for their kid named Walker, at the same time that the LDS church finally grew a pair and pulled out of the BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA's man child love cult. ~ PS BILLY CRYSTAL: The so-called 'curse of the bambino' was a prophecy about Steven Fresh and Ben Affect rejecting the middle aged overweight Italian speaking player who hits a home run practically every time that he stepped up to the plate in NYC some 3 1/2 years later. ~ Of course, he also held the record for the most strike outs. ~ Like when I got transfered back down to BYU in my advanced age college years. ~ Whereupon I did nothing but straight As and straight Cs, circa 1986-1987. ~

No comments: