Friday, August 30, 2013

LOST IN TRANSLATION NO MORE

Scarlett Johansson was 17 when Ms Coppola made a film in 2002 about my prophetic middle-aged SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE figure kissing her on the lips in the end. Since they finally sit down together in the 4-star hotel rated movie at about 52:... on the DVD. Where we see Barack Obama's black&white mulatto zebra time-line hanging over their heads on the wall. ~ ~ Therefore, the sexy royal sire strip-club scene in the movie happens at 1:04:00 exactly; which makes Ms Scarlett so hot and serious that she just wants to get out of there and go back to my hotel room. ~ ~ Since the movie opens it's first act scenario set up with yours truly sitting on my leather sofa throne. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ DEAD POETS SOCIETY: Ireland's poet just died in confirmation of Ms Grey's stiff necked whiplash prophecy in Ireland. ~ ~ DECISIONS DECISIONS: Do I watch Demi Moore's iconic GHOST prophecy about the lingering death of Kristen Stewart's romance with Rob tonight? Or do I watch my dream-vision DEATH TRAP movie introduction to Cara Delevigne? Wherein I play both the lead roles. [If I feel inspired to fuck Cara tonight, does that mean that Kristen is any less desirable?] ~ ~ BOOK OF MORMON TRANSLATION NOTES: Many of today's simple minded Christians will finally understand the true translation of the Book of Mormon after two thirds of the Jews die in Israel. Ironically, I'm also talking about today's wanna be apostate Christians who live in Utah.

No comments: