Saturday, August 17, 2013

THE NUMBER 9 DRIVES ME CRAZY

I heard on FOX radio news that Larry David is playing a double 9 back holes game with my Jew nigger sidekick on Martha's Vineyard Saturday afternoon; located just off the coast from my Watch Hill shag pad for 23 year-old coed millionaire swingers in Rhode Island. ~ ~ Which reminded me that some months ago I had found a brand new sealed DVD pack of Larry David's first season HBO episodes of CURB YOUR ORGASM. ~ ~ So, I'll watch the 9th one tonight and get back to you in my next WASHINGTON POSTS V posting. Could be nothing, because I can't even remember if I ever saw the first season's re-runs on my satellite dish's ch.22. ~ ~ Per that most mighty line in FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF that says, "I didn't see anything good." Like those two priceless double-barrel 12 gage shot guns of Judah and Ephraim in LOCK, STOCK AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ NO.9 NOTES: Back in the early 80s, when suddenly out of nowhere I became the biggest loser on planet earth selling semi-illegal satellite tv dishes, I spent many a lonely afternoon watching channel 9's CUBS on superstation WGN out of Chicago. Shortly before FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF came out in theaters everywhere; that showed my own two cotton-top sons sitting right behind me at WRIGLEY'S FIELD. Next to that fat ass nigger bitch named Oprah, and her ugly looking white ass middle aged paid for 666 attorney.

No comments: