Saturday, March 1, 2014

A REASON TO FUCK

In the 1999 made NURSE BETTY prophecy, my future Miley Cyrus fuck-buddy wife suddenly appears on the photo-shopped cover of MODERN NURSE magazine at 51:54 minutes into my DVD. ~ ~ This being the born again EZE.3.7 earthquake near McCord, OK when I watched the silly soap opera news movie about Dr. David/George McCord; whose name in real life is Greg. ~ ~ So how much is it going to cost me to purchase the rapidly fading-value rights to make BRIDGET JONES:III ? ~ ~ If I gave you the same amount that I am willing to pay for the last rights to LAST TANGO IN PARIS: II, it would be highway robbery. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ SCHOOL TEACHER NOTES: Here is a good look at Harry Potter's school girl friend arriving in LA for the OSCARS, at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3062499/emma-watson-flys-into-lax-airport-before-oscars-2014-02/fullsize/ ~ ~ LOL NOTES: When Jack Nicholson was my age, he was still fucking two teenage girls from the neighborhood almost every night. Talk about ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST. ~ ~ SEAN OF THE BORN AGAIN DEAD: Sometimes the first movie was so damn good, that all one needs is a respectable enough budget to bring back all of the original filmmakers involved in order to make it come alive again. If they themselves are still alive of course. ~ ~ For example, I'm temporarily staying at Elizabeth Hurley's shag pad for London swingers; but I don't wish to be living off of her good graces while wearing out my welcome. So I find a good paying replacement role for myself in the movie that resembles the film's original father figure. Who will be co-starring with Carey Mulligan this summer in some West End play. ~ ~ That way, I don't have to bother Elizabeth every time I need a little taxi money. ~ ~ WEREWOLF IN LONDON:II NOTES: Jack Nicholson made a pretty good werewolf movie with Michelle Pfeiffer. For the New London, Conn version, I would just spice it up with some second unit teenager fucking footage; probably using Cara Delevigne and some amazing new 23 year-old Elizabeth Hurley look alike.

No comments: