Sunday, June 7, 2015

ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK

Those two murderers of Judah and Ephraim escaped from their Clinton County jail near Rt.3 Caddyville on the same day that American Pharaoh won the Triple Crown in New York. ~ ~ Think Dr.Evil and Mini Me escape from their MLK JR prison in Georgia, Atlantas in the AUSTIN POWERS: III finale that starts and ends at that CHINATOWN theater in Hollywood, LA. ~ ~ How do you say, Jew problem?. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ FLAG/RANT NAZI NOTES: In my own private ADAPTATION screenplay about the two twins of Judah and Ephraim, entitled THE 3; the Nazi cop, the Nazi killer, and the sexy transsexual Nazi girl hostage are all the same person. ~ ~ BYU NOTES: My own private 2BC:91 movie entitle BACK TO SCHOOL was being made at the exact same time when I went back to school at BYU in Provo, Utah. ~ ~ Be patient, I'll try to get around to it before the US OPEN starts, at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_to_School ~ ~ Meanwhile, sit back and relax with a cold double-hopped 22oz. BLACK STAR Montana brew and a bowl of my famous olive oil oregano popcorn and watch: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_from_New_York ~ ~ PS TERI RUTHERFORD: There is a reason why you looked exactly like Emma Watson looks today, when I first laid eyes on you. ~ ~ PS MR.& MRS.FRESH: If the idea of inviting my exwife up to your little white pine log cabin escape in Yellowstone is just too creepy for you 3 right now; how about making it together with one of my other girlfriends from the John Hughes 80s? ~ ~ Needless to say, none of us are going to be getting any younger until you know what I mean happens. ~ ~ See this for example, at: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094006/plotsummary ~ ~

No comments: