Saturday, June 20, 2015

I SERVED THE KING OF ENGLAND

The primary charge of the King of England is to defend the faith. I.e. take revenge in the name of the House of Israel and her two ensign tribes of Judah and Ephraim. ~ ~ Therefore, I found I SERVED THE KING OF ISRAEL for 5 bucks at THE CHECKOUT last Tuesday. And then I saw the 2006 film's protagonist at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3132670/Dylann-Roof-manifesto-Killer-unveils-Charleston-target-church-massacre-calls-black-people-stupid-violent-complains-s-no-real-KKK-help-him.html ~ ~ AND: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5_p0cW4_ixY/Ssf_glyXX-I/AAAAAAAAABE/V4wv4EoVLFw/s1600-h/i-served-the-king-of-england.jpg ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ Shut the fuck up nigger. Just because the above Dutch Boy looks an awful lot like the boy in THE BOYZ FROM BRAZIL is not my problem. I had nothing to do with the writing, directing, producing, and distribution of any of these prophetic mind control movies. ~ ~ And yes, both Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima are still my hot crazy bitch Jewish wives who are crazy in the head and great in bed. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ Stay tuned to the late night 1950s style populist Clyde Lewis anticommunist UFO fascist rado show for further details. ~ ~ Kind of like I find KILL BILL at the same time that 9 negros were gunned down in a church. And then I see 9 people get gunned down inside of a church. So then the blonde bitch goes after that transsexual negro lady who lives in a little house in Pasadena, California that looks like a little church, complete with EZE.10 cherub size medicine wheels lying around on the front yard grass. Even that same nigger bitch who sang the National Anthemn in Oakland while those nine niggers were getting the full MORMON 4:5 treatment that they had coming. For my dreams and visions about an atomic bomb explosion in Oak Town that kills ten million people, who look like this Larry Sinclair figure at: http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/06/18/transgender-woman-sings-national-anthem-at-pro-sports-event-for-first-time/ ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ Anyway, the above short blond natural-born-killer dude was arrested in Shelby, NC, near King Mountain, in confirmation of my posted Key Peninsula map with all of those cool car restoration and repair shop references, again at: http://funmapsusa.net/images/maps/keypeninsula2wa_full.jpg ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ "A comic, erotic and perfectly wonderful film." Joe Morge/nstern, WSJ. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ Last night, I finally finished BACK TO SCHOOL's 1986 BYU prophecy about Rodney Dangerfield's triple three woes [leap-of-faith] finale that sends everybody back to school; including yours truly. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ Over two weeks ago, I registered at paranormaldate.com as a varying shads of gray haired [49ish] billionaire who likes to hang out on his 51' sailboat tied up on Lake Union. And then my email box became flooded with enquiries from still rather good looking aging women who are really loney and bored with the christian conservative status quo of Glenn Beck et al. ~ ~ Talk about the need to restore the Biblical principles of mormon poligamy. ~ ~ Don't laugh, last night I dreamed that even my exwife Laurence Pierson [[county]] wanted to hook up with me again. ~ ~ I guess everyone loves a winner with lots of money, especially the women. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ On a totally unrelated note, check out this snap of my future SEINFELD wife sitting by THE LADIES MAN's Dustin Hoffman figure in the background at: http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/dreyfus-826la/julia-louis-dreyfus-thandie-newton-celebrate-826la-10th-11.jpg ~ ~ I mean get real. In this day and age of the uncensored adult Internet, there is no reason why Jerry's cool car series should not eventually feature the occasional front seat blow job. ~ ~ Big deal, you're married, she's married. For Christ's sake, bring along your mutual spouses if that is what it takes. Think yours truly gets to have his cock sucked in the 2+2 back seat of my 1974 GTV ALFA by both Carey Mulligan and Keira Knightley. ~ ~ OBVIOUSLY JEWISH NOTES: No question about it, the late middle aged druggie Philip Seymour Hoffman does look an awfull lot like that physically transfigured baby-faced killer of those 9 apostate christian niggers at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synecdoche,_New_York ~ ~ No wonder that I am so jazzed about Ken Keisler and I making some kind of a RIP off of BLUE JASMINE meets AN IRRATIONAL MAN on a sailboat in the bay. ~ ~ Yada yada Emma Stone would never agree to do it. That is why we have her look alike older sister Lindsay Lohan who will do it if the money is right. "You drag a million dollars in cash stuffed inside of a potatoes sack through a trailer park in Arkansas... You get the picture." James Car/ville.

No comments: