Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I'M GOING HOME

The 16 REASONS film director is driving his topless German BOXSTER in LA STORY when he tells his sexytary that he is going home in MULHOLLAND DR. ~ ~ Get the picture? ~ ~ For my recent dream about turning off 65th and going south on the 6400 block of 15th in northeast Seattle. And suddenly a report came on the radio about an atomic bomb explosion in Oak Town that killed ten million people. ~ ~ Naturally, I was driving that same [rebuilt motor] 1963 VW beetle that I had during my BYU 70s Fellini period. ~ ~ Back when I looked exactly like that young man in ROMA who Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima invite to sit down and have dinner with the last time I was there with Ken Keisler. ~ ~ In my dreams you say? Of course, that's exactly my point. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS KIT: Do you remember growing up on 16th N.E. next door to those college folks who were constantly rebuilding the motor on their old 1960s Love Bus? ~ ~ ISIS STRATEGY NOTES: It's no quick fix; but certainly the first thing that Barack Obama et al could do to reduce the threat of terrorism is simply stop promoting homosexuality.

No comments: