Friday, February 12, 2016

I AM THE ONE WHO IS BEHIND IT AND INSIDE OF IT

I shit you not. There is a very significant and influential size element in today's Christian Evangelical Bible Belt church who sincerely believe that most mainstream Mormons are possessed by the Devil; like in such movies as ROSEMARY'S BABY and LOST HIGHWAY. ~ ~ And why not? ~ ~ Joseph Smith had many underaged wives. And how many wives does President Monson have? ~ ~ I rest my case. ~ ~ You bore me to death. I bore you to death. ~ ~ Think LDS Conference WEEKEND AT BERNIES meets WEEKEND AT BERNIES:2, six months later; never-ending year after never-ending year. ~ ~ "At least I come up for air every now and then." Uncle Launie, Klamath Falls, Oregon, 1970, deputy sheriff jailer; 6'4" 290 lbs. ~ ~ Secret underground member in good standing with the KKK until the day he died. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS STEVEN FRESH: You live in Pepper Ridge, Sandy, Utah for a Providential [Rhode Island] sign from God that today's bland and tasteless Republican Party leaders of the boring RLDS mormon church are going to be replaced by those five disgustingly good looking normal guys in JACOB 5 meets VERY BAD THINGS. Who are more spicey, and more flavorful, and more interesting like is Donald Trump. ~ ~ And the big money is nice too; let's not kid ourselves. ~ ~ I like a smokey boutique chard to go with my alderwood smoked sockeye just as much as the next guy. ~ ~ I AM is a direct flesh and blood descendent of Jesus Christ after all; sadly, so is that high society moron Prince Charles; not to mention Bill Gates.

No comments: