Sunday, August 28, 2016

YOU GOT IT. SO NOW I GET IT.

Finally after all these years. ~ I found GOTCHA! at WALMART Sunday morning, right after I had checked out the no.57,338 NYT, at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotcha!_(1985_film) ~ This being the wacky 1985 Canadian comedy movie made in LA, where I kill two birds with one stone and get to fuck a 29 year-old looking Never Campbell to boot at the end. ~ Good things come to those who wait. ~ GSR/TWN ~ TOP 9 MOVIE QUOTE PROPHECIES: 1.) THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW; "She got hers, now he gets his." ~ 2.) THE WIZARD OF OZ; "I'm melting!! Says Hillary Clinton, circa 2016. ~ 3.) WILD AT HEART; "Fuck me now Jesse!!" ~ 4.) ERASERHEAD; "... you filthy dirty  fornicater..." ~ 5.) LOST HIGHWAY; All 200 pages of dialogue in his double 1260-1335 days era movie release. ~ 6.) MULHOLLAND DR. "Are you sure that you want to do this?... Once you hand over that money to me, it's a done deal." ~ 7.) EATING RAOUL; "I like to party, if you know what I mean..." ~ 8.) SHE'S GOTTA HAVE IT; "Don't make me hurt you." ~ 9.) MOONSTRUCK; "You're a wolf!!" Says Ornella Fresh to Greg Relf, before I fuck her blind, and her sister too in MAMMA MIA meets MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING. ~ As in, here we go again, when our young 29 year-old hormones kick back in during the physical transfiguration. ~ And having hot young out-of-body UFO alien sex becomes a new and exciting experience again. ~

No comments: