Friday, January 13, 2017

ALWAYS PLAY IT AS YOU LIKE IT THE FIRST TWO TIMES

I only have one condition when I hire a director; always let my co-stars play it the way they feel it in the first two takes. ~ Then you require them to play it in the very specific ways that you see it. ~ And no, I do not ever want last-cut rights. ~ I don't have the time for that kind of egotistical on set bullshit anyway. ~ If I made a mistake by hiring you in the first place, that's my problem. ~ Besides, "I make that much money in one day." Elton John. ~ So I just move on to the next big thing, per: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As_You_Like_It ~ Think Federico Fellini, from the right side, always shooting everything and anything that inspired him in ROMA meets 8 1/2, at: http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/great-movie-8-12--eight-and-a-half-1963 ~ At the same general artistically influential time they were shooting LAST TANGO IN PARIS. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS WOODY ALLEN: When it comes to movie making; I prefer your business model over the way they do business out in LA. ~ PS BARRY: I don't make business decisions based upon who I personaly like, or don't like. ~ You want to try your hand in writing, producing, and directing? ~ Fuck yeah!! ~ Even I don't have that kind of fuck you Jesus Christ already PR money. ~ PS MODANNA: According to the prophets among the lost tribes of Israel in the white suburbs of northern Detroit, Michigan, President Trump is going to place a crown of thorns upon the heads of the CHINATOWN, Chicago leadership, per: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Surprise

No comments: