Friday, October 23, 2015

BITCH SLAP IT

That suprize cat 5 Patricia [ten virgins] omen slammed into Mexico because Donald Trump is about to bitch slap Paul Ryan et all at: http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/paul-ryan-the-problem-not-the-solution/ ~ ~ AND: http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/10/full-video-donald-trump-promises-to.html ~ ~ This being that surreal Patricia Picasso portrait figure in the 2004 NAPOLEON DYNAMITE prophecy about the surprise post 42 months election in 2016. ~ ~ When the niggers and their bitches go crazy. ~ ~ And even all of those white bitches like Clyde Lewis shit their panties like Gorgeous George does in BOONDOCK SAINTS:II. ~ ~ "I will come like a thief in the night." per all of those telephone calls from Jesus in SHAMPOO meets MIDNIGHT COWBOY. ~ ~ You just know that it can't be a good thing whenever your phone rings in the middle of the night. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS CAMY: I don't know if I love you. But nobody can tell me that I don't like you; and your sister wife too. ~ ~ DREAM LOVER NOTES: Two nights ago I dreamed that Jennifer Lopez wanted to have a drink with me after she got off work at her vintage retro 90s VHS videos rental shop. And I really did want to too in the worst way. But I had to give her some flimsy and rather disappointing excuse about needing to be somewhere. Because I didn't have any cash money on me at the time. And I would never in a thousand years expect her to let me fuck her if I can't pay my own way; and make it worth it for her too in the meantime. ~ ~

No comments: