Sunday, October 11, 2015

HERE IT COMES

In the last days, any rioting in Jerusalem will always be directly connected to any and all rioting in the New Jerusalem. That is if you believe in the BM's scenario about the darkie hating the whitie; as explained by Charles Manson and David Lynch in LOST HIGHWAY. ~ ~ Let's not kid ourselves here. ~ Duh. ~ ~ White people are definitely better than that wild-at-heart LaFawn/duh type negro in NEPOLEON DYNAMITE. ~ ~ Which sad but true is really saying soming. ~ ~ Because by all appearances in the 2004 movie. The well bred negro woman from Detroit comes across as being slighty more intelligent and down to earth than everyone else. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ NOI NOTES: Only when the negros replace the true prophet who gave us the BM, with their false prophet who gave them the Koran in REV.16 etc. Then will they be saved from the whore of Babylon mother who gave birth to the likes of Glenn Beck et all. ~ ~ Who is going to continue to bomb their secret hideouts in Syria and Iraq, etc. ~ ~ For example, I myself will be launching atomic [yellow submarine] bombs down on you camel fuckers according to the exact GPS coordinates given to me through spoken word revelation. ~ ~ Of course, something like that could never happen in a thousand years until and unless the white people repent of their sins and put away their idols. ~ ~ You know the drill. ~ ~ PS JIM: I know how much you are hurting right now. Would it help if a couple of my best girlfriends come over to your place and cook you up a nice dinner? Including a nice therapy third way fuck session afterwards? ~ ~ In my world, anybody who pays me what they owe me in up-front cash, gets my full attention and goes to the front of the line. Everyone else has to wait their turn. ~ ~ NESTORVILLE NOTES: Jesus Christ people! You don't even care if Obama is not a US citizen. Yet you get all excited about him going down to the San Diego area for a relaxing day of golf without telling anybody. ~ ~ Obviously, DR STRANGELOVE OR: HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE [Donald Trump] BOMB was a 1964 civil rights insanity movie about the United Nations in the year 2015 meets 2016. ~ ~ See the real future me played out by Donald Trump, for my sake, at: http://www.nndb.com/people/195/000022129/slim1.jpg ~ ~ BFD. Sometimes I too get a bit carried away with things. Who doesn't? ~ ~ WILDEST DREAMS NOTES: Last night I dreamed that Jimmy Fallon was all excited about making one of his latest talk show comedy videos into a full length feature film video internet movie.

No comments: