Thursday, October 29, 2015

CASH IT ALL IN WHILE YOU STILL CAN

In the first act of DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER, the billionaire businessman is named 'Sir Donald'. ~ ~ In order to establish the prophetic idea about what the 1971 Bond movie is all about. In the very same year that yours truly was cast as the young LDS missionary man in ROMA:II meets LAST TANGO IN PARIS:II. ~ ~ Therefore, now I get to make a butt load of worthless independent art film remakes with a shitload of worthless cash. ~ ~ And the best part is; not even Austin Powers can stop me. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ CORRECTION NOTES: I had to correct a few typos in my last posting because I do not have a blogspot app. Therefore some of my proof reading corrections do not get get get saved in the process. ~ ~ DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER NOTES: Jimmy Bond mountain climbs up and into THE WHYTE HOUSE because it represents the seven mountains of the new and improved and born again 666 beast in REV.17. ~ ~ We know beyond any doubt that DAF is a Donald Trump type reality tv show prophecy when Jimmy Dean says, "...tell him he's fired!" at about 1:30:10. ~ ~ Ergo, that Republican Party elephant wins the triple-play slot machine jackpot after we have a good hard look at Barack Obama's very scary 1950s era anticommunist horror movie [Halloween] African masks. ~ ~ I'm not just trying to fuck Steven Fresh's exwife because she looks exactly like T. Case does in a brunet wig. And then we see that physical transfiguration crystal chandelier at 25:25 minutes, yada yada. ~ ~ Looks like daddy has a new girlfriend anyway, at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3493867/emilia-clarke-29th-birthday-02/fullsize/ ~ ~ PS LIZ: Yesterday in a dream I told you that it will be "...a whole new ballgame." Then later I saw your new '50/50 deal' ten virgins era bikini pix at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3290222/Elizabeth-Hurley-50-slips-bikini-holidays-son-Damian.html ~ ~ Look at it this way. You double down two times on my investment offer opportunities in and around Yellowstone, Montana, you finally get to understand the deeply troubling reasons why God had cast you in DOUBLE WHAMMY meets DAWG meets THE WEIGHT OF WATER. ~ ~ Not to mention AUSTIN POWERS: INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY and MY FAVORITE MARTIAN: Iⅈ so have a new look at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Favorite_Martian_(film) ~ ~ By the way, if you are still having some trouble in understanding the importance of the United Order Credit Union situation, take another fresh look at WILDTHINGS; costarring my two rich bitch actor wives Neve Campbell and Denise Richards, at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Things ~ ~ PS SIENNA: Don't worry about me having enough money to take care of you. You just keep doing what you are doing and everything will work out for you and your crazy sister too in the future. ~ ~ PS DAVE: For Christ sake, can you at least put me in your next movie if I agree to pay for it? ~ ~ Seriously dude, I AM is a pretty good actor, maybe even the best there is right now. ~ ~ AND I do have a full stable of hot young girlfriend actresses under my command who love to suck-it-and-fuck-it-to-the-max. ~ ~ If you get my drift. ~ ~ What? ~ ~ Okay, too creepy? ~ ~ I also have a couple of more age appropriate wives who will do anything for me; like Charlize Theron and Julia Roberts, etc. at: http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/dreyfus-826la/julia-louis-dreyfus-thandie-newton-celebrate-826la-10th-11.jpg ~ ~ "Name your price man!" SEINFELD.

No comments: