Saturday, October 24, 2015

REMAKE IT IN MY IMAGE

Whether you are thinking about doing a MOONSTRUCK remake, or a remake of AN AMERICAN GIGOLO, be sure to include a healthy amount of telephone calls with me and Jesus in the preproduction process. ~ ~ I do have my share of thoughts in these matters. ~ ~ Look at it this way. ~ ~ In LEPRECHAUN:III, Glenn Beck's last golden coin jackpot wish is that the METS would finally get their act together. ~ ~ And then he can die in peace and become born again in the next movie. ~ ~ Allegorically speaking of course. ~ ~ Talking about inside baseball, yada yada. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ 7 HILLS BITCH FROM HELL NOTES: Hillary Clinton and Natalie Merchant's third way three way birthdays will happen on Monday. ~ ~ 7 YEARS ITCH NOTES: You scratch my back, I scratch your back. ~ ~

No comments: