Friday, October 30, 2015

BUY IT NOW! PAY FOR IT LATER!

Telephone call from Jesus anyone? ~ ~ They finally caught up with me in Kentucky, in confirmation of Sienna Miller's new chef cook lover movie called BURNT, at: http://apnews.myway.com/article/20151030/us-police-shootings-manhunt-c2a94ae3d2.html ~ ~ White House, Tenn being located due north of Millersville, and Hendersonville, Tenn. in [Bonney Lake] Sumner County, and so forth. ~ ~ OK, I AM is not yet a very serious Iggy Pop look alike candidate; but I am working on it. ~ ~ I may not have a doctorate degree in ancient Biblical languages from some religion school in Dallas, Texas; but I am a two year high school graduate from Seattle's culinary arts community college program called F.E.A.S.T. ~ ~ And I still have my $50 scholarship certificate to prove it. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ BIRTH CERTIFICATE NOTES: Even though the HONOLULU STAR ADVERTISER once published the completely legal and authentic birth certificate that they still have in their files in Hawaii. They still do not accept it at WND et all just because Obama's excited grandmother signed it with a missing vowel in her name. ~ ~ Which reminds me of the time when in my hast, I once quickly signed some anti-tax petition without even reading it in front of WAL*MART; noting that I had left out the 'o' vowel in my Christian name Greg_ry. ~ ~ PS SCARLETT: In the Kingdom of God, rebellious criminal children get stoned to death instead of putting them into some juvenile prison full of sex predators. ~ ~ Why be saddled with the never ending tyranny of a multi billion dollar 666 government state apparatus that dictates how you should be raising your children? ~ ~ Been there, done that, didn't work. ~ ~ EXWIVES NOTES: Just north of where they finally found "me" is a place on Rt.52 called Portland. ~ ~ Oddly enough, in some ways I almost feel like Ornella Fresh is the former sister wife to my exwife Laurence Pierson; circa 1974-1984. ~ ~ Right there is Fountain Head, Tenn. For when Steven and Ornella Fresh were living in that fabulous FOUNTAINHEAD complex located along Rt.9, east of Boston, Mass. ~ ~ RISK FREE DEALS: Here is how Elizabeth Hurley et al will get around laying down and risking any of their own private cash money for my extremely rare and limited real estate offers in Montana and Idaho. ~ ~ Since I only have a few of these exclusive ranch property condos left in my portfolio; I can finance them 100% with no money down. ~ ~ "Think about the children." Michael Caine, in DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRALS:II.

No comments: