Friday, October 14, 2016

COMPARING IT TO ORANGES

Keni was partying like Lindsay Lohan in the after hours at the ARC in Paris when Mrs.West got her metaphorical North Little Rock, ARK ring stolen; and she was so rudely pussy gripped when they dumped her fat ass into her $10,000 Italian marble bathtub; complete with matching GOLDMEMBER/GOLDFINGER inspired fawcets, knobs, and toilet works. ~ Per those two rings that needed to be recovered by any means necessary from the typical Trump voter at the end of Payne's SIDEWAYS. ~ Or as that proverbial Donald Trump voter says at the orange bowling ally lane no.23 in 1997's THE BIG LEBOWSKI prophecy, "You're entering a world of pain..." if you even think that you can get away with crossing the line and cheating on America's NRA voters. ~ When his crazy exwife had left him in charge of her hairy poochie; while she went on some Barry [Manilow] Obama style fantasy [birth papers] island vacation with her latest lover boy. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS MICHAEL MEDVED: More original blond British LAWENCE OF ARABIA, less black African PLANET OF THE APES remakes. ~ Believe it or not, I do completely understand your personal HIGH ANXIETY Idaho Jewish problem. ~ Case in point; g-d now wants me and you to watch together no.10's bland ten virgins portrait remake of TARZAN the Republican man voter at, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarzan,_the_Ape_Man_(1981_film) ~ PS TRUMP: The flip side of my TARZAN THE APE MAN starring Bo Derek has her ten virgins movie about me becoming obsessed with Miranda Kerr in zero 16, at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10_(film) ~ PS MANI: Your body guard was stabbed in the eye at your Malibu shag pad in confirmation of Mr.M getting stung in the eye by a yellow jacket in ELECTION, zero 16. ~ PS SIENNA: It's OK if you do not like me, or agree with me for now. ~ Just as long as you are sexually attracted to me and my money. ~ First things first when it comes to flirty fishing. ~ Or to put it more gracefully; the idea of free salvation in Christ is like having free sex with me. ~ And I AM is only half kidding. ~ Image my painful long suffering lonely nights as I watch Bo Derek's bland Republican Party Reagan era remake of TARZAN. ~ Wherein the likes of John McCain and George Bush can't stand to have any dramatic plot structure to their warm and fuzzy privately scripted lives. ~ PS BARRY: Don't make me not like you anymore. ~

No comments: