Thursday, November 17, 2016

STEPHEN KING PAYS FOR IT UP FRONT

They say that salvation in Christ is basically free money. ~ But whenever I see a christian who is backing Hillary Clinton's satantic vision of equal salvation for all by 666 government fiat; I get very very nervous. ~ And I start to ask for my money up front, just in case. ~ As just confirmed by that yuuge AMEREN ILLINOIS gas explosion at the old Lincoln opera theater in Canton, Illinois, at: http://www.pjstar.com/news/20161116/ameren-worker-killed-in-large-gas-explosion-in-downtown-canton ~ Near Fiatt, and that Woody Norris A-bomb landmark reference to his look alike figure in the DR.STRANGELOVE prophecy. ~ Big fucking deal, I like'em young and I like'em hot, like at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thrill_of_It_All ~ So would you if you were me. ~ Well, some of you anyway. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS NATALIE MERCHANT: Michael recently told me that I get to fuck you when your become 29 years-old again. ~ Works for me. ~ How can I argue with that? ~

No comments: