Monday, May 30, 2016

BLOW IT UP

New flirty fishing blow-ups of my physically transfigured 1966ish wife Kate Moss have suddenly resurfaced on the Internet at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3615632/Kate-s-swapped-28-year-old-toyboy-younger-version.html ~ ~ I only mention this right now because the above London, England tabloid link has a nice nostalgic Picasso painting shot of a physically transfigured Ken Keisler blue boy sitting on some stairway to heaven steps. ~ ~ Hey yeah, that's why they pay me the big bucks. ~ ~ And you get to kiss butt. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS KEIRA KNIGHTLEY: Since you and Chloe Moretz were so brilliant together in LAGGIES; I'm thinking of having my people buy up all the rights to SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE and making you two the co-stars of it's much anticipated $57,000,000 budget remake sequel. ~ ~ "I make that much money with just a snap of the finger." Elton John, hosting SNL. ~ ~ PS MADONNA: Message received. I always did have a pearly white skin FFING thingy for you, back in the day. ~ ~ PS MEL: If the idea of Trump buying the Scottish PLAYBOY castle is just a little over the top; I'm gonna need you to step up and buy it for me. ~ ~ Of course, you would hold the private property's exclusive title, so nobody would be the wiser. ~ ~ They don't call me THE INVISIBLE MAN for nothing. ~ ~ Kind of like me being the Mr.Big in all of those 007 movies who is the one behind the new world order conspiracy to take over the world in AP:1,2,3. ~ ~

No comments: