Friday, May 20, 2016

I'LL FUCK IT IF YOU SUCK IT

LAST TANGO IN PARIS is about that A320 from Paris to Egypt crashing into the REV.13 seas south of Greece as my pinko Greek sorority sisters postings were rolling out. ~ ~ In confirmation of my uncle Jim and aunt Judy from Kirkland, Washington going on their watered down Mormonism type missions in the same area for three years. ~ ~ And then I ended up doing the same thing that they did at about the same time; give or take a few years. ~ ~ Big BFG deal. ~ ~ My exwife would never suck on my cock. And she would never let me do her doggie style. ~ ~ These things are just minor technicalities in the big scheme. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ HILTON HOTEL NOTES: Those dirty little 70 or so dogs and skinny cats that were rescued in Hilton Head, South Carolina represented Paris Hilton's little celebrity TACO BELL poochie in LEGALLY BLOND: 2. ~ ~ [Does Paris still drive a pink BENTLEY around Belair?] ~ ~

No comments: