Wednesday, May 18, 2016

YOU DON'T KNOW THE HALF OF IT

Today's half ass Christian conservatives, like Donald Trump and Bruce Willis, will be cured of their 1980s macho shithead homogaysexual tendencies by the fulfillment of the two witnesses earthquake in REV.11 and 2NEPHI:8. ~ ~ This being the prefered alternative ending to the Chicago, Illinois prophecy costarring Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston, entitled THE BREAKUP.  ~ ~ In other words, "Shit happens." in almost every movie that VV stars in; including that PSYCHO remake directed by Gus van Sant. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS WOODY: I would like my first Orson Welles matinee movie retro rip off picture on the big screen to be titled WE WILL SELL NO WINE BEFORE IT'S TIME. ~ ~ Is that too much to ask of you? ~ ~ I don't need to see the script; or need to know who else is in it; or how much it is going to cost my own private off-shore money-man investor Paul Allen. ~ ~ Just as long as the thematic title of the movie is about me and Mel Gibson, er all. ~ ~ After making so many movies that are mostly about me for the past 50 years; I think that it's safe to say that I can now trust you to do the right thing for the right money; pretty soon. ~ ~

No comments: