Thursday, May 26, 2016

I KNOW WHAT I LIKE WHEN I SEE IT

In the Kingdom of God, you don't get to fuck just any jungle bunny who catches your fancy. ~ ~ Fortunately however, the One who created us all knows what we all like on a private individual bases; like at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3666381/miranda-kerr-flies-out-jfk-leather-pants-05/fullsize/ ~ ~ And as so many of you already know; there is almost nothing more disturbing than being fingered by someone who doesn't quite feel right. ~ ~ Note the above secret decoder ring on her infinity finger. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ QUEER BAIT NOTES: There could never have been a President Trump partying at the PLAYBOY mansion in SHAMPOO meets CONFESSIONS OF A DANGEROUS MIND [2017] in a billion years if there had not been such an offensive half Jew negro man in Washington for the past bitter 8 years. ~ ~ Thank you Warren Beatty, Jack Nicholson, and George Clooney, er all. ~ ~ What goes around comes around. ~ ~ "And I took the little book out of the [Charlie's] angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter." REV.10:10.

No comments: