Tuesday, May 3, 2016

YOU NEEDED IT. I NEEDED IT.

The 1290 days monkey dies from bad calendar dates in the INDIANA JONES AND THE RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK prophecy in MARCO 13:14. ~ ~ Where we see [St George's Washington County, Utah], DC's Egyptian double boner icons in the map room of the white sands of Israel. Overlooked by the USA eagle on the stonewall in REV.12; and then again at the end of the movie. ~ ~ "Better dead than red." Barry Goldwater. "Better red than dead." David Letterman. ~ ~ Native son of Indianapolis, Indiana; Indie 500 team 50/50 down-the-middle third-wayer investor; yada yada. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS MISS CARDIN: I will never let your family's spring fed German trout pond in France slip into the hands of strangers. ~ ~ I'll pay twice for what it's worth if I have to; plus I will buy up all of the properties that are upstream and downstream from it. ~ ~ PS PRESIDENT MONSON: My BYU COUGARS 1970s era French wife, who once left me, and then married me again at 2bc.info, caught her first German brown trout on the South Fork of the Provo River in the summer of 1975. ~ ~ PS GLENN BECK: Of course God is on our side. ~ ~ Problem is, you don't know what side you are on; do you vote for the Nephite, or do you vote for the LAmanite?

No comments: