Sunday, May 29, 2016

GOD DAMN IT

It took me 3 1/2 long days to get through 2006's YOU, ME AND DUPREE. ~ ~ Wherein I arrive at the last days' ten virgins wedding in Hawaii on a vintage single engine airplane; then show up wearing my trademark Harry Potter thunder bolt best man [BM] merit badge on my collar. ~ ~ Meanwhile, a vintage FDR era THUNDERBOLT WWII airplane crashed into the [Kate] Hudson River in DAN.12; Harrison Ford style. ~ ~ Then a group of birthday party kids got struck by a thunderbolt in a vintage era MIDNIGHT IN PARIS city park while hiding under the above movie's tree that had those posters on it for the lost boys of Israel. ~ ~ Sadly, some of them are not expected to make it. ~ ~ Think Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton meet Donald Trump. ~ ~ God damn, it took long enough. ~ ~ Oh well, all is well that ends well. ~ ~ Like in LAST TANGO IN PARIS meets BLOWUP, at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowup AND: http://m.ranker.com/list/sexy-hot-sienna-miller-pics/celeb-stalker#1000273538 ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ EROTICA NOTES: Today I dreamed that my 29ish looking exwife from France, circa 1981, was talking on the phone with my new and improved current 29ish looking wife Sienna Miller who was born in 1981; works for me. ~ ~ All it takes is money. ~ ~

No comments: