Sunday, December 4, 2016

BUYING IT ON THE RIGHT TERMS

The typical Howard Stern Trump supporter wins it for England with a final surprise right-side curve ball in BLACKBALL. ~ Kind of like in FERRIS BEULLER'S DAY OFF; when suddenly high society's father Beuller figure hears the Trump election victory parade down on the street, from way up high in his fancy pants TRUMP TOWER offices. ~ And then he too starts dancing to the "SHAKE IT UP BABY NOW!.." lyrics. ~ Since nobody knows how to toss around the word 'baby' and make it sound as fresh and spontaneous like VV can. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS MS MORETZ: Last night I dreamed that you were swimming around in some fancy hotel pool, wearing a white silk one-piece number that left nothing to the imagination. ~ But when you came out and sat on the side, I could see that you had a yuuge upright 9" cock between your legs. ~ Like at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3821203/ariel-winter-chloe-moretz-trevor-live-event-10/fullsize/ ~ Darling, sweetheart, sooner or later you are going to have to decide; do you want to fuck me, or do you want to fuck some virgin 16 year-old girl in the gym showers? ~ Anyway. ~ Now that I think about it. ~ I could kick myself for not seeing that you would be the perfect naive FBI girl in my marred servant remake of HANNIBALL:II. ~ After Trump wins North Carolina. ~ Where they made the Donald Trump mansion golf club prequel to the 16 election about my own private BEING THERE court side NBA movie. ~ Try to look at it my way. ~ I AM is younger, and has much better hair than Anthony Hopkins ever did in the original two movies. ~ Plus we already have in the bag a guaranteed evil Nazi medicine publicity package worth $billions$. ~ [Some of the sub human dog shit critics in the Jew media complained that HANNIBAL:I&II were not political enough.] ~ I'm thinking David Lynch directing; because who wants to see the same old two movies all over again. ~ Naturally, everyone in West Hollywood would be sitting on the edge of their seats waiting to see if they could get a look at those two girls who now live up the street from his house. ~

No comments: