Thursday, December 1, 2016

THEY MADE IT AT THE WHITE HOUSE

After the five spicy girls make a big deal about people sticking around for the credits at the end of SPICE WORLD, after five days, we see that the Donald Trump prophecy was actually put together at some editing facilicity in London called THE WHITEHOUSE. ~ That is, after the scene where one of Trump's key administration actors complains that the American expatriot Hollywood phonies have made him into an evil Nazi caricature without any motivation or evidence behind it. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS BARBARA STREISAND: After Rush Limbaugh let it be known that Bill Clinton fucked you in the Lincoln Bedroom, during the special 1260 days period of the two witnesses, it was pretty much all over as far as middle America was concerned. ~ PS HOLLYWOOD: Do you guys remember me giving you a heads up about that 16 year-old actress who would suddenly show up from out of the blue and turn your entire world sideways? ~ Well hell's bells; last night at 9:48 pm she said to me; "I want to feel you up!" ~ In other words, "I don't do auditions. I just meet with them for a few minutes to get a feel for the way they talk and act in real life." Woody Allen. ~ PS AMBER: You are starting to really bug me. ~ Guess I AM is going to have to go over to my local TRUE VALUE hardware store and buy me that same yuuge can of bug spray that was featured in BLUE VELVET:II meets TWIN PEAKS:II. ~

No comments: