Sunday, December 11, 2016

LET IT REIGN IN THE JET CITY

The windy Seattle, King County, Washington rain is falling sideways against the MICROSOFT WINDOWS high up in the TRUMP TOWER opening to THE SWEETEST [PC] TABOO London spice girl video at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kcPc18SG6uA ~ Where that African negro man arrives late to the yuuge DC 58 CHEVY party. ~ In confirmation of Mr.Roof's roof falling down on all of those Bible study niggers at the new Bible Reign church in Nigeria; due south of Niger. ~ Who reject the BOOK OF MORMON's second witness for Jesus Christ and the physical transfiguration in 3NEPHI. ~ Just like all of those apostate christian anti-mormon white guys do at WND etc. etc. ~ Ergo, in the high above it all Sade video, "Every day is Christmas... and every night is New Years Eve." ~ After Donald Trump becomes the President of the real news America in 16. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS ANGELINA JOLIE: More real news Mother Teresa, less fake news Hillary Clinton. ~ PS BRIAN WILLIAMS: More handsome man, less pretty wo/man. ~PS SIENNA MILLER: Why in the world would I ever get too depressed or too discouraged? ~ When all I have to do is pop in my copy of THE INTERVIEW, and start imaging me getting away with fucking you, and your sister too, at your high-floor artist loft in MANHATTAN meets MATCH POINT meets BANANAS. ~ And if that fails to do it for me; then I just plug in my very used and worn out DVD copy of HARD CANDY. ~ PS ELLEN PAGE: I only get to fuck you Old Testament Bible style when you let me; otherwise, it's 24/7 on my 91' restored vintage 1930s love boat in San Francisco Bay. ~ PERFECT PITCH NOTES: I see Brad Pitt fucking those two 16 year-olds up the street in David Lynch's opening sailboat shots of THE BIG LEBOWSKI:II. ~ Then we immediately sail up to Mel Gibson's own private hollowed-out volcano island lair in the south seas of REV.13:1; featured in THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN. ~ Where there is no such thing as underage appropriate sex norm laws and supposedly fair progressive income tax rates. ~ Not to mention western civilization's decadent non Biblical CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964. ~

No comments: