Tuesday, December 13, 2016

SPANK IT

SPANKING THE MONKEY's prophecy about Barack Obama and his Jew boy tossers getting spanked real hard in 2016-17, MARK 13 style, actually came out during the special 1260-1290 days period of the two witnesses in 1994, at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanking_the_Monkey ~ Back when Howard Stern was at the hight of his public on air pubic hair masterbation braodcasting period. ~ And now we are witnessing the greatest media circle-jerk in modern history. ~ Which not only involves the CIA and the NYT, but also the two Republican controlled House and Senate private chambers of Judah and Ephriam. ~ Ergo, "Thy sons have fainted [like little girls] save these two..." in 2NEPHI 8. ~ GSR/TWN ~ ACE IN THE HOLE NOTES: This inspired Sade video features Donald Trump's future winning ace card at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k1ljpLQ1V6Y ~ Hence that matching 6.5 orgasm happened in Aceh Province. ~ [Sade is a mixed race Asian African from the spice islands.] ~ Think CAPTAIN RON meets KILL CRUISE:II, at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Ron AND: https://www.cineplex.com/Movie/skipper-bloody-atlantic/Photos ~ PS SIENNA MILLER: That is a physically transfigured I AM me on my restored vintage fuck film boat in the above latter link. ~ Call me if you need the money or not. ~ If anything, just to get your crazy sister off of your back, who keeps asking you for more and more money. ~ Relax, let me worry about her and take care of any money problems that she has. ~ Meanwhile, you worry about any of my last minute screenplay changes that don't feel quite right to you. ~ At this point in my career; I got the kind of money where we just shoot it, again and again, and fix it in post. ~ For example, I dry hump Scarlett Johanson in DON JON 2012 because I don't want to get her herpes. ~ And then it turns out to be one of the hottest sex scenes of the year. ~ PS TOM CRUISE: Is your 10 year-old virgin daughter Suri the one that I have been wondering out loud about for the past few years? ~ You tell me. ~ I don't get down to LA that much anymore. ~

No comments: