Tuesday, March 28, 2017

WHY NOT GO FOR IT IF IT'S FREE?

Get it? ~ That typical high society, fancy pants financies Jew with a handsome 007 Irish surname jumped out of a nice NYC hotel window right before I watched the one about those 4 jumping out of a hotel window with a huuuge bag full of ill gotten ponzi scheme cash in no.46. ~ Note the younger hot Bond Girl babe standing beside him at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4355186/Man-commits-suicide-jumping-Sofitel-hotel.html ~ Which featured an old stolen curio shop camera that gives each new owner a ten virgins 50/50 chance to make it. ~ Hence TRUMP's consistent 50% approval ratings in the alternative reality facts TWILIGHT ZONE news sites that the other half of America depend on for their real news reports of the day. ~ For example; the Russians did not meddle in the 2016 election; Barack Obama was not born in Hawaii; homosexuality is not normal; and even Dick Chenney's own blond PISTOL ANNIE daughter from Wyoming hardly believes anything that her crazy old man says anymore. ~ GSR/TWN ~ FINANCE NOTES: Shortly after Mike told me that we will soon be seeing 20% inflation; I stopped by our local Korean grocier for my usual $2.99 half gallon of SMITH'S DAIRY milk. ~ But this time, the price had suddenly gone up overnight to $3.49. ~ "There is no such thing as a free [money] lunch." Milton Friedman, speaking at the Austrian School of Economics, circa 1986. ~ PS PAUL ALLEN: I could not care less if you like me. ~ All that I want from you right now is around 10% of your wealth. ~ And you and all of your wealthy middle aged fuck buddies who are about to drop dead and die at any minute now, are going to give it me. ~ "I'm not asking you... I'm telling you." Greg. ~

No comments: