Friday, March 31, 2017

PAY FOR IT THROUGH THE ASS NOW. AND SAVE TONS OF MONEY ON IT LATER.

Where have we heard this pitch before? ~ Wherefore, Principle Love just suspended 500 of her high school's BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD students in Harrisburg, Penn because right south of there is Beavertown and Mount Allen. ~ In confirmation of little Woody getting into trouble in the first act of ANNIE HALL; right before it cuts to Donald Trump's Nazi invasion birth date footage that has the same black and white look of his nostalgic STARDUST MEMORIES Nazi blond wife movie. ~ Ergo, right there in the area is the chocolate factory town named Hershey. ~ Since America's little Jew school boys got seduced by all of that chocolate negro jazz homo [man in the wine bottle] who was not even an American. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS JERRY SEINFELD: Several weeks ago I was googling the various available used green 911 German sports cars that were for sale on the Internet. ~ Then for the next two weeks I was inundated with German and English sports car dealer ads no matter where I went on the web. ~ So now I AM is supposed to get all freaked out by Donald Trump letting Google er all monitor all of my BUTTHOLE SURFERS action? ~ PS CAMERON DIAZ: You let me buy your beloved father's used 911 at 10 cents on the dollar, I let you off the hook in CAPTAIN RON meets THE WEIGHT OF WATER. ~

No comments: