Saturday, March 11, 2017

I FOUND IT AT RED TARGET ON THE SAME DAY THAT IT HAPPENED

On the same day that I found Mike Judge's complete cartoon series about the two witnesses of Greg Relf and Kit Winn in Seattle, Washington, 1965, that came out later in between the special 1260 latter-days period of Judah and Ephraim, the shit had just come out about Trump firing that suspicious looking federal judge with dark skin and brown eyes in south NYC. ~ And there was a publicity appearance by the look alike cast of NORMAN happening in Isreal. ~ Sometimes, at a certain age, a good shit is the best thing to look forward to in life. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS JT: I say that you like Trump. ~ You say that you don't like Trump. ~ Guess who needs a good bitch slapping on both cheeks in this one. ~ "Crazy fucking bitch..." WILD AT HEART meets BLUE VELVET; circa 1986 to 1996. ~ PS PAUL ALLEN: Honey. Darling. Sweetheart. ~ Your recent pathetically small surplus money donations to the fascistic 666 UW was a bit too little and a bit too late. ~ "Mama wants the whole [10% skim] beehive..." GOLDMEMBER:II meets TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE:10 meets MIDNIGHT COWBOY:II. ~ In other words, you get to give me the money to do whatever I want, whenever I want to do it. ~ And I let you go free and live it up and do whatever you want to do in the meantime. ~ For example; you like fucking underaged boys who look like my Canadian wife Ellen Page?.. No problem. ~

No comments: