Sunday, March 12, 2017

HOW IT ALL ENDS WELL

Well, for now anyway. ~ The last episode of THE TWILIGHT ZONE's debut season has Greg conjuring up all of his sexy and young-blond plural wives on an old fashion 60s style APPLE looking tape computer. ~ As he swings it's old school mouse around and around by it's old fashion plastic/rubber electrical cord; ergo it's called A WORLD OF HIS OWN, circa 1996 and beyond. ~ When one of my favorite brunette brown eyed wives would have a Scotish mother's maidain name that rhymes with Donald. ~ Which is why Scarlett Johansson recently made that physical transfiguration si-fi TWILIGHT ZONE movie up in Scotland. ~ Since God wants her to eventualy become my especially good fuck buddy, and not so much my lesbian bitch friend-enemy. ~ "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Donald Trump meets Mr.Putin at that quail hunting lodge down in south Texas, located along the Mexicano Rio Grande line. ~ GSR/TWN ~ UNNATURAL NOTES: Some of my sexually unsatisfied polygamist wives at the surreal end of HBO's BIG LOVE series accuse me of being unnatual. ~ Per THE TWILIGHT ZONE's final first season episode. ~ True enough. ~ I do like them hot and sexy and too young for me; with lots of daddy issues. ~ Crazy in the head, great in bed, and all that. ~ If the money is right. ~ I'm not that crazy. ~ PS BRAD PITT: The idea of giving you $1,000,000,000 up front in negative pick-up money with no questions asked, is why BEAVIS & BUTTHEAD ruled during the special 1260/1290/1335 days period of the two witnesses in REV.11. ~ I make it work for you. ~ You make it work for me. ~ PS BILL GATES: The first thing that I will do when I get 10% of your worthless bullshit money is make me the 59ish sexy movir co-star of HANNIBALL:4; filmed on location in Fiorenza, Italia. ~ I'm thinking that we shoot most of it at the DAVIDIAN CODE MEDICI estate in the countryside of Tuscany. ~ Probably casting my second in line son as the new James Bond 007. ~ He who pays the fiddler calls the tune. ~

No comments: