Sunday, June 18, 2017

I AM IS ALWAYS POLISHING IT AND WORKING ON IMPROVING IT. BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO, THANKS TO YOU.

I cleaned up and simplified my latest GSR/TWN posting at 2:22 in order that my newer and more simple minded white christian mormon readers like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck can also get it. ~ Per, "And he hath made my mouth like a sharp [tongued] sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his [quivering vagina] quiver hath he hid me;" ISAIAH 49:2. ~ GSR/TWN ~ FREE MASON NOTES: The traditional expression that goes "Getting off Scott free..." is a prophecy about President Trump finally firing all of those filthy dirty WWW:III Nazi era [6,666,666 concentration camp survivor] Jews at the DOJ. ~ And the best part is, not even Austin Powers can stop me. ~ WHOLE FOODS is based in Austin, Texas, yada yada. ~

No comments: