Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I KNEW IT

After finishing THE BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL's inspiring message about older people starting all over again, before their life comes to an end in a strange and exotic new land. I somehow knew that 1979's MEATBALLS would be a prophecy about me starting a whole new life after my proper private Catholic high school wife left me way back at the end of 1979. ~ ~ Sure enough; my classic noble Greek protagonist with the inner-conflict hots for Jennifer Anniston, is a camp councilor for horny underaged [Miss Campbell] campfire girls. Who especially has the hots for a very sexy Jewish lesbian type from Brooklyn, New York. With the sweetest ass and long legs and smallish push-up tits that you ever saw. ~ ~ And I'm still only half way into it. ~ ~ Can't wait until tonight to see how it ends. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ ELECTION 2016 HALF TIME NOTES: In the 1978 made movie called MEATBALLS, there are all kinds of carnal-minded balls in it; basketballs, tennis balls, footballs, soccer balls, yada yada... PS TED CRUZ: I still don't quite get you. ~ ~ Why be the President of Sodom and Egypt? ~ ~ When you could do so much better by becoming the historic groundbreaking born again President of The Republic of Texas: per the prophetic PEE-WEE HERMAN'S BIG ADVENTURE drive-in movie that happens at the ALAMO. ~ ~ Seriously dude, your obsession with Washington, DC is kind of gay. ~ ~ Whatever, "I love you man." Nick Cage in LEAVING LAS VEGAS meets Elvis in VIVA LAS VEGAS. ~ ~ That said, some of my best friends are homogaysexuals. ~ ~

No comments: