Thursday, April 7, 2016

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU?

The most painful Bible Belt twister happening that hit so hard on the opening day of THE MASTERS meets CADDYSHACK happened in Dickey, Georgia. ~ ~ Then that smallish 4.00 earthquake that made things happen in OCEANS 13 happened in Brad Pitt's Oklahomo state college country; just off of I-44 in Luther; west of the Lincoln County line. ~ ~ "There's nothing but queers and steers in Oklahoma!!" Says the prophetic Barack Obama commander in chief homosexual figure in AN OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN, at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Officer_and_a_Gentleman ~ ~ Wherein my physical transfiguration forerunner hero in AMERICAN GIGOLO says, "I got nowhere else to go. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS KEN KEISLER: I dreamed today that I should watch THE BEST EXCOTIC HOTEL IN MARIGOLD on Friday night for your sake. ~ ~ You hopelessly aging San Francisco romantic you. ~ ~ However, now that I think about it. It might also be something that would interest Michael Savage too, not to mention Donald Trump, at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Best_Exotic_Marigold_Hotel ~ ~ I recently did see the last one, costarring Richard Gere. ~ ~ But it was rather dissapointing to say the least. ~ ~ PS GLENN BECK: I think I'm starting to get what you are saying. ~ ~ You let me handle Donald Trump, I let you handle Ted Cruz. ~ ~ Kind of like it plays out for the good of everyone concerned at the end of THE BIG LEBOWSKI. ~ ~ PS PAUL ALLEN: Brad Pitt plays yours truly in the sequal. And I play the Donald Trump billionaire [CITIZEN KANE] remake figure role. ~ ~ Take it or leave it; that's the new deal. ~ ~ Plus, I get $500 cash in daily per dium, on top of my usual minimum SAG wage scale.

No comments: