Friday, April 22, 2016

I O IT TO ME BIG TIME

DANIEL 9's little prince icon died on Queen Elizabeth II's 90th birthday for the same reasons that he sang about in his no.9 album entitled SIGN O' THE [OLD] TIMES, 1987, at, er: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_o%27_the_Times ~ ~ Hence, "You will be witnesses." whether you like it or not; says my royal British antihero prince of darkness [1987ish] Westwood, LA figure in the first DIE HARD. ~ ~ Who is infinitely more sophisticated and learned than my naive Kenny Kemp type brothers from New Jersey; such as Bruce Willis and Gov. Christie. ~ ~ Or at least that is how it looks in the movies. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ DRAMATIC LICENSE NOTES: It's only natural that I also invest a little dramatic pence or two into my GSR/TWN postings. Since I AM is probably one of the top five surviving ham&cheese actors in the world right now in my age range. ~ ~ PS CHARLIZE THERON: Your many generous career boosting awards for playing me in MONSTER; back in 2003 when I couldn't believe that I had even one girlfriend left in world; is what still keeps me going to this day, circa 2016, at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_(2003_film) ~ ~ You give Jesus a big hand up; He gives you a big hand. ~ ~ Note the enclosed 8:12 birthday girl time-stamp to boot. ~ ~

No comments: