Monday, April 25, 2016

LET ME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU

At around 1:41:30 into DIE HARD, I explain how crooked Hillary will be cut off by the FBI's investigation into her privately received and highly secret GSR/TWN emails. And the Greek frat house Donald Trump figure becomes miraculously elected to be the next President of America in 2016. ~ ~ Only two minutes after John McCain himself says, "All things being equal in Philadelphia." ... "Chalk up two more bad guys." ~ ~ As the action is interrupted by shots of the Mormon church leader of the Republican Party being interviewed on a FOX type evening news broadcast. ~ ~ For a second witness; Mr.O/bama showed up in Germany right after his stop in London. ~ ~ In confirmation of my main two German sidekicks in DIE HARD. ~ ~ Seriously now. ~ ~ Are not the German guys is this 1988 movie way more interesting and sexy than that simple minded cowboy cop from NYC? ~ ~ "I don't like a man with too many muscles." THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS GLENN BECK: You support gay rights. Donald Trump supports gay rights. You are pro life. Trump is pro life. You don't want Muslims to take over the traditional culture of Judeo Christian America. ~ ~ Dittos. ~ ~ So what am I missing here? ~ ~ Is it your Mormon wife? ~ ~ Is that the real problem? ~ ~ I know it is with Howard Stern now, not to mention Rush Limbaugh. ~ ~ Whose wife insisted that Elton John provide the piano lounge music at their deluxe highrise hotel wedding in Miami. ~ ~ WHAT THE FUCK NOTES: Last night I dreamed that I was logging a post on Natalie Merchant's BB, when suddenly I saw a brown cricket making noises on the wall. So I pulled out my SPINGFIELD .22 rifle with a hunting scope on it and got rig of it. Now I see this at,   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556019/Prom-shooting-Wisconsin-leaves-3-people-injured.html ~ ~ That takes place west of Rt.64's Elton, Wisconsin; due south of Kempster. ~ ~ Just across from the MARATHON MAN movie County line.

No comments: