Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I ALWAYS KNOW IF I'D LIKE IT THE MINUTE I SEE IT

Do you believe in falling in love at first sight? ~ Well I know I do. ~ Because no.92 tells the story about a time in the future when some BRANCH DAVIDIAN guy named David, who has no official 666 government DL photo ID in his wallet, will know who everyone in his personal past life is; but non of them will understand who he is. ~ Including the episode's very smart and highly educated mullato mud race [KENTUCKY DERBY] doctor. ~ But in the end, he finally wakes up from his endless nightmare hangover and is shocked to find out that his new 35ish looking blond wife is actually Sienna Miller herself. ~ Who knows exactly who he is, at: http://assets.vogue.com/photos/591091dc485944197990517e/master/w_960,c_limit/01-lede-cartier.jpg ~ And his other Keira Knightley look alike wife ain't that bad looking either. ~ Which dovetails perfectly with no.90's story about me being disguised as an older guy who ends up having two blond virgin princesses in his bed at the same time. ~ GSR/TWN ~ DETAILS: My Davidian code figure in no.92 lives somewhere in THE TWILIGHT ZONE on Limerock Ave. ~ "...in his quiver hath he hid me." in Bonney Lake, Washington, Nowheresville, USA. ISAIAH 49:2. ~ Even Rod Serling himself suggests that the above episode is about "...the end of the word." ~ When back in 1967 to 1976 Woody Norris himself was trying to take over my DC 85 desk job at the UNITED ORDER CREDIT UNION in no.92. ~ HA HA HA HA NOTES: Be sure to listen to the Clyde Lewis 'church of the devil' show on this upcoming May 23rd. ~

No comments: