Sunday, May 28, 2017

SOMETIMES SHIT DOESN'T HAPPEN WHEN YOU WANT IT TO HAPPEN

I had the urge to shit all day yesterday, but nothing, not even a nice big natural gas explosion of some kind. ~ And that's so not like me. ~ So later, I asked Jesus what is the deal here. ~ Then a bit later at 1:22 PM, he told me that it was an ISAIAH 22:22 Bible lesson thing; as in, "...so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall [be able to shit] " ~ Exactly like Jesus slamming the door shut on Hillary Clinton's election. ~ And ever since then, all of the Jews and the homosexual buttfuckers at the NYT and WAPO can never open it up again; not even Austin Powers. ~ "I have kernals of corn in my crap that are bigger than you are." Fat Bastard, a.k.a that Scottish UPS assassin holding a .44 who breaks down today's swinging 1960s pop shag pad culture door, named Donald Trump, circa 2017. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS JEN: Your French husband is going to divorce you for the same crazy reason that my French exwife divorced me. ~ Hopefully, this will be a harbinger of President Trump divorcing himself from the Paris climate change treaty. ~ FRENCH CONNECTION NOTES: Gene Hackman's surname is a prophecy about when the little underground LEPRECHAN people will be hacking into Clinton's secret back channel basement email communications at the extremely secretive and paranoid DNC lair in 2016. ~

No comments: