Monday, May 22, 2017

IT HAS NOW BEEN CONFIRMED BY ANONYMOUS VOICES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

On the same damned day that SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE spoofed my telephone call from Michael with their "Michael rowed the boat ashore..." halliluja opening, yet even more anonymous sources added to the chorus of sotto voce voices who know that Seth Rich was the DNC emails leaker, and not Putin, like at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/ ~ Which was then confirmed by the weekend's new reports about Mt Everest's famous 'Hillary Step' having been destroyed by an earthquake only 13 days after Hillary officially announced her run for President in 2015. ~ In other words; you give me the silent treatment, I give you the silent treatment. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS KRISTEN STEWART: I'll ask my team of fly fishing Jewish lawyers, who specialize in government wildlife department regulations, to make sure that it is still legal to fish Gold Creek above the falls. ~ And if it ends up being some kind of a never ending who-knows-what Orwellian no-go situation; I'll pay for all of the transportation costs involved in flying up to Pam Anderson's private creel trout fishing property on Vancouver Island, BC. ~ Wherein you bring the young girls; and I concentrate on my outdoor fire cooking skills. ~

No comments: