Thursday, May 18, 2017

NO MAN CAN SHUT IT DOWN

REVELATION 3: 8-11. ~ "I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. ~ Behold, I will make them of the [burned down] synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and know that I have loved thee... that no man take my crown." [of England, France, and northern Italy.] ~ "Donald Trump just wants to be loved." Howard Stern. ~ ISAIAH 22:22. "And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open." ~ GSR/TWN ~ TIME NOTES: Like that very angry future caucasian [WHITE RUSSIAN] cocktail supporter of President Trump says in the original BLADE RUNNER President Reagan period prophecy, "Time to die." ~ FOX NEWS NOTES: Roger Ailes died because for the past crazy 8 years he was spiking the real news about Obama's fake birth certificate. ~ Sadly, both Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern together could have taken out the no.44 abomination of desolation in MARK 13:15 in a New York minute if they really wanted it that bad. ~ TMZ/TTZ NOTES: That rather handsome Black Irish looking negro who ran over all of those dumb fuck tourists in TIMES SQUARE [magazine] looks a lot like the Nazi medicine doctor in NUMBER 12 LOOKS LIKE YOU, at: http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/times-square-maniac-told-cops-i-wanted-to-kill-them/ ~

No comments: