Thursday, March 10, 2016

GO EASY ON IT

Mexico's green bottled XX beer label is secretly considering Mel Gibson as their new replacement spokesperson, if the up front money is big enough of course; and I do mean big, like at:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3484389/His-regret-not-knowing-regret-feels-like-Dos-Equis-replace-Interesting-Man-World-iconic-beer-ads.html ~ ~
Yeah. I AM is probably the most powerful 10% celebrity agent in the world right now. ~ ~ Starting back when I put together that SMART WATER promotional video deal for my wife Jennifer Anistion; that incorporated Donald Trump's private G6 [Rush Limbaugh]  jet themes. ~ ~ For when the time would come during the TAXI DRIVER prophecy in Flint, Michigan, when only bottled water would be safe to drink. ~ ~ And not that dirty stinking toxic brown skinned water in Annie Hall's cheap Manhattan apartment. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS KEN KEMP: Today is Sharon Stone's highly symbolic physical  transfiguration 58 birthday number of the restoration of the 34ish body of Christ. ~ ~ Please let me know if you would like to fuck her over and over for one night only. ~ ~ Like in that SUNDANCE film festival movie called DON VERDEAN. ~ ~ Which was originally inspired by my own private DON JAUN DEMARCO [[Rubio]] remake at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Juan_DeMarco ~ ~ DETROIT IRON NOTES: The crash of the red skin PONTIAC in the above movie was about the crash of the reformed marxist reds in today's Democrat Party. ~ ~ Hence, that MLK JR garbage truck that drove off of a metaphorical basketball court overpass play on I-95 in the tropical area of Miami, Florida. ~ ~ PS BRUCE WILLIS: I fully understand your ongoing struggles in the latter-day religious faith department. ~ ~ Which is why I have allowed Tom Brady to fuck my wife Giselle Bundchen practicall any time that he wants to for the past five years. ~ ~ In other words, I want you to know how it feels to be me; living in the Celestial Kingdom of God in D&C 76.

No comments: