Sunday, September 4, 2016


Guess who will be blowing on Trump's horn this fall. ~ Really. No shit. See: ~ Talk about GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER meets CAR WASH in DC 58. ~ In other words, those 10% negros who vote for the rich Don Juan will be getting their hands his tithing money. ~ And the other 90% who vote for that ugly looking crooked old witch of the west coast and east coast will just continue to get the same old butt kiss. ~ Ergo, that swarm of bees that just invaded the Cerritos, LAmanite area next to Hawaiian Gardens. ~ For the abomination of desolation from Hawaii in AMOS 6 and MARK 13:14. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS DENNIS WOOD: You are meant to be the example unto your own people now. ~ Because you so graciously let me overstay my welcome and crash on your sofa for an extra week in Venice Beach during the special 1260 days period of the two witnesses. ~ So now you get to have that Internet series acting gig that Jesus promised to you. ~ What goes around comes around. ~ What the hell. ~ You want to do CAR WASH:II&III only and if you can get Spike Lee to direct and write it on a full size big screen retro 70s Hollywood Jew money budget? ~ Fuck it. Why not. Throw in Taratino as the car wash owner whose adopted son is played by Justin Beiber; and I'm pretty sure that we could put something together. ~ BIBLE STUDY NOTES: AMOS 6 is a future warning to EZE.38 Israel, not Judah. ~ And most of the Lamanites who were cursed with a dark skin in the BM were of Joseph. ~ That said, some of them do have a significant amount of Judah in their blood line; such as Selena Gomez. ~ PS DONALD TRUMP: I speak for you and your citizen campaign to become President in 2016 at about 1:04:44 into the ME & ORSON WELLES prophecy; which was made back when Barack Obama was running for president in 2008. ~ See:

No comments: