Monday, September 19, 2016

WHY IS IT THAT EVERYONE GETS IT EXCEPT YOU?

Did I say something? ~ AM I doing something wrong? ~ Or is it something that I did not say? ~ For Christ's sake, just Google 'Clinton College' for the images of that JUCO bus that got sideways after it's front left tire blew out; and the driver over corrected to the right; which then caused a left side impact with some immovable object on I-74. ~ Oh well, whatever. ~ Like Miles says in SIDEWAYS' 2004 prophecy about Donald Trump winning the Californication vote at 29:00, "Now the cards are on the table." ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS JIMMY KIMMEL: I am not going to let you fuck this up for me this time around with all of your snarky sophomoric JUCO negativity. ~ Now it's my time to have a little fun and rub up against my younger teenager wives like the ones featured in the above movie's BARELY LEGAL magazine scenario. ~

No comments: