Monday, April 3, 2017

EPHRAIM HAS ABOUT HAD IT WITH JUDAH, NOT TO MENTION LEVI.

And don't even get me started with all of those lefty baseball pitchers of the tribe of Benjamin; who also have always had a thing for Judah. ~ Per that iconic TWILIGHT ZONE episode no.35 so-called THE ONE MIGHTY AND STRONG; that was about the robotic GSR/TWN pitcher who plays for today's GIANTS. ~ And after they give him open-mind heart surgery, David Letterman style, he decides to go soft on his Jewish network tv boss enemies. ~ But they still try to take advantage of him, even from the grave, like at: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2210 . ~ GSR/TWN ~ ROOT OF JESSE NOTES: I know, the above posting BB links make me look like a genious. ~ However, I could get into some real deep shit if I "forgot" somehow to mention that I got most of it from my senior editor in chiefs at [Hugh Hefner] PLAYBOY MAGAZINE meets [Donald Trump] PENTHOUSE MAGAZINE; circa 1993-1996. ~ PS KEN MCLEOD: The low land lakes trout fishing season also gets into full gear on Islay Island, Scotland in May. ~ Where there are around 20 lakes on the fabled Island that represent the same 20 caddis fly stillwater lakes that are located in the Campbell Lake, Washington State, Island County region. ~

No comments: