Saturday, April 15, 2017

IT WILL BURST INTO BLOOM... NIV TRANSLATION

In the same year of our Lord, 2016 AD, when the blond Donald Trump at the Scotish Highlands PLAYBOY MANSION castle in SHAMPOO got elected, there was a rare yellow flowers explosion in Death Valley, California, like at: https://www.nps.gov/deva/learn/nature/wildflowers.htm ~ Even in the same area where so many of THE TWILIGHT ZONE episodes were shot. ~ And my own private personal shopper forerunner figure named Charles Manson believed that the lost Indian tribes of Israel were hiding out somewhere out there in underground caves. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS ROMAN POLANSKI: Maybe God wants you to direct my two debut film remakes. ~ Instead of going back to what's left of America, circa ROMA meets THE WAY WE WERE. ~ Of course, I am thinking LAST TANGO IN PARIS; casting lots of underaged looking naive girls like Miley Cyrus, Cara Delevigne, and Ellen Page. ~ Besides, I'm probably going to go with David Lynch anyway for my two HANNIBAL LECTOR retro Andy Warhol style remakes; costarring Sienna Miller and the vampiric looking Keira Knightley as my older sister wives, and Kristen Stewart and Emma Watson as my younger sister wives. ~ Who like to watch me fucking their older sisters in order to learn how it's done the right way. ~ Seriously, who wants to see the same old thing, over and over? ~ Fuck it. ~ I may even throw in Carey Mulligan and Lindsay Lohan in the [tax free off shore cash money on the barrel] remix. ~ While at the same that I AM is farming out my two THE BIG LEBOWSKI remakes to the two Coen Brothers; costarring Brad Pitt and George Clooney fucking Chloe Moretz at the same time on their vintage yatch in San Francisco Bay. ~ [Three-ways with two older rich men and one underaged girl is about as gay as it gets.] ~ PS PAUL NESTOR: Don't have a cow. ~ You get first picks and last cut rights, on any feature length movie that you want to make, and you want me to pay for, just saying. ~ PS QUENTIN TARATINO: That goes for you too; the less I hear from you the better. ~

No comments: