Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I CAN TASTE IT

That swarm of earthquakes in California's famous garlic country came to mind when I saw a 4-movie DVD set at WALMART that had two HAMMER vampire films on it I never saw before. ~ So later I popped in DRACULA A.D. 1972; which has a prophetic bloody red drenched ISIS beast artwork piece on the wall about [iSUS!iSUS!]  going after the MOTHER OF WHORES in the US during the film's opening fall season time; as the trumpets of Donald Trump play out. ~ But I accidenly put in 1970's TASTE THE BLOOD OF DRACULA first and saw Miley Cyrus on the artwork at:  http://cinefantastiqueonline.com/2008/11/taste-the-blood-of-dracula-1970/ ~ GSR/TWN ~ TIMING IS EVERYTHING NOTES: My own private LAST TANGO IN PARIS:II reel happens at a fancy Donald Trump era hotel. ~

No comments: