Friday, July 15, 2016

I LIKE TO THINK ABOUT IT WHEN I AM FUCKING IT

Reportedly, that crazy-sex car bomber in Lincoln County had been living on the edge at some low rent RV park in Kingman, Arizona's Aquarius Mountains area for the past five months. ~ Where they actually made that 666 government MANAGEMENT movie about me fucking my hot as hell SMART WATER wife Jennifer Aniston in Scotland's I-5 Fife, Tacoma, Washington location, at:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Management_(film) ~ AND: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquarius_(astrology) ~
GSR/TWN ~ PS JEN: You need to start thinking like your are still 29 years-old. ~ The younger the better is what I always say. ~ PS JEFF BEZOS: You looked a nice 29ish in that running toy train car montage at the end of THE DARJEELING LIMITED. ~ And that's a good thing. ~ By the by; my brother Jeff is feeling pretty depressed and down and out these days. ~ Would it hurt you to have one of your limo driver henchmen take 15 minutes out of their busy schedule to check up on him? ~ I never forget even the slightest little offense or small favor. ~ I see everything; I know everything; I forget nothing. ~ Like they say; thick skinned elephants have a long memory. ~

No comments: