Thursday, July 14, 2016

POUND IT

If my jungle tree Branch Davidian monkey sidekick in all of those crazy white man 'mighty and strong' TARZAN movies doesn't get the niggers off  the streets after midnight, I AM is going to be forced to have someone else do the job for him. ~ "If you do not do what I say, you have no promise." DC. ~ I'm warning you now, don't get me started. ~ GSR/TWN ~ JUNGLE LOVE NOTES: Last night I dreamed over and over again, that the tall Jewish Adriana Lima does not still believe in plural marriage. ~ Oh well, BLAME IT ON RIO meets WILD ORCHID meets THE BOYS FROM BRAZIL, at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_from_Brazil_(film) AND: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Orchid_(film) ~ PS ADRIANA: More German Gisele Bundchen, less German Sandra Bullock. ~ For example, if Sandy won't fuck me, and you won't fuck me too; at least I get to have a couple of sweet ass underaged teenagers onboard your [SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE:II] sailboats in order to keep me still interested in you two in the meantime. ~ FINALLY I GET IT IN SPADES NOTES: I can't tell you how many times I got all excited and decided to watch those two OUR MAN IN LIKE FLINT duffer golfer movies; and yet not that much to speak of happened afterwards. ~ Regarding Hillary Clinton and her lesbian man-hating posse wanting to take over the world in the year 2016. ~ Don't get me wrong now. ~ I'm going to finish watching the third act of the hard to pronounce, THE DARLING LIMITED before it. ~ Not with standing this very temping 9.5 Mr.Gray image at:  http://www.justjaredjr.com/photo-gallery/994911/aly-raisman-launches-aeropostale-denim-campaign-02/fullsize/ ~

No comments: